Letters I was feeling very confused at the start of this project. Making my own letters seemed like a very daunting task. However, once I started and got rolling it really started to fall into place. The process of getting the font onto […]
Month: May 2018
This was an interesting project. Exploring the basics of how the table of contents and title page work was a lot harder than I had anticipated. Working with the basics is something I never thought would take a lot of time during the design process however, it actually takes the most. I struggled to get the Table of Contents perfect. Once I got it figured out however, it was rather easy.
I found this project to challenging. I am not the strongest at drawing so I was very worried about this project at first, because of how intensive the detail was. However, I started to actually enjoy learning about the creation of fonts. This has benefited me because now I am more well versed in the nuisances of fonts.